Life in Motion

Arbitrary Anthology

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not happening daily

For those who have been following me...and noticed the, well, rather painful gap and failure to post daily...

And update.

I'm in the midst of a divorce.  It's not as messy as it could be, as my previous divorce was, certainly, but the admission of failure, the untangling of lives, the apologies and the ongoing 'what if' questions...Have taken a priority over doing something new at all, much less every day.

Nothing is easy.  I'll make an effort to get something new planned for each week, and try to get it posted.  I have several items done that were never posted, and hope to get those uploaded as well.

:/

Not how I wanted this to go.  Hopefully, later in the year my life will be stable enough that this can be part of my days again.

3 comments:

Monkeyswag said...

My thoughts are with you.

Andy Miller said...

Hang in there. Things always get better.

Ressa (ressamac on Twitter) said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Maven. I will be here waiting for some more beautiful photos and yummy recipes as you work things out in your life. Sending you good thoughts.